When you are using this website, you are required to provide personal and financial information. National Equity Release Trust may record products and services you are interested in and will monitor site traffic patterns and use. Personal and financial information may be passed on to relevant third parties.
If you do not want National Equity Release Trust to collect of process personal or financial information, please do not submit any personal details. If you believe any personal or financial information to be incorrect, contact us and the information shall be immediately corrected or removed from the database at your request.
Please undertake that all personal and financial information provided by you is accurate.
Information may be used by National Equity Release Trust and its partners to contact you for further information.
National Equity Release Trust has made every endeavour to ensure that the website is secure and reliable.
Please be assured that all appropriate safeguards and security measures are in place and have been established to protect your information.
The owners of this website are not liable or responsible for the security of personal information transmitted via this website.
The personal information that we collect from you will be collected, processed and maintained by the site owners. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We follow very strict security procedures for storage and disclosure of personal information which you have provided us via this website. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details remain secure.
National Equity Release Trust and its partners may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To populate online forms with data provided by you which we screen and pass on to suitable providers furnishing such providers with the information necessary for the conclusion of your application for the financial and insurance products displayed on our website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and/or to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to access and use our services and to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- For remarketing of products and services to you (whether directly or through nominated third parties), where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To contact you by letter, telephone or e-mail to inform you about other products and services which may be of interest to you; and/or to notify you of our news service, changes to the website, special events or other services we think may interest you; and/or to administer or develop our website.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties: who provide financial products and services relevant to the products or services you have selected on our website and/or to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you directly about these by email, post and/or telephone that we think might be of interest to you so that they can also provide you with information about the goods or services that they provide.
- We also may need to disclose your personal information: where it is necessary to comply with any applicable laws or to protect ourselves or our users (including exchanging information with other companies for the purposes of fraud protection), or in the event that we sell our business, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of our business.
For any additional information about our privacy policies, please feel free to contact us.
Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.